Skip to content
Graduated Ph.D. Students
- Anthony Wallace graduated in 2011. Thesis: “A Secure Framework for Information Sharing and Structured Search of Distributed Research Resources.”
- Nadya Kuzmina graduated in 2009. Thesis: “Discovery of Likely Program Constraints via Static and Dynamic Analysis.” This work was partially sponsored by NSF CNS-0613919.
Graduated Master’s Students
- Travis Bolinger graduated in 2011. Thesis: “Non-relational Astronomical Databases.”
- Andrey Nifatov graduated in 2006. Thesis: “Training of Neural Networks on a Grid Architecture.”
- Divya Sethi graduated in 2006. Thesis: “Using Data Access Objects to Achieve Database Independence.”
- Todd Bolinger graduated in 2006. Thesis: “Scientific Visualization of Galaxy Behavior using Grid Architecture. “
- Edouard Havugimana graduated in 2005. Thesis: “Analysis of Online Transaction Security.”
Current Master’s Students
- Sanjeev Kumar Chittiarusu is implementing quantum algorithms in ACL2(r). Expected to graduate in the summer of 2015.
- Mayura Worlikar is working on a BOINC-based framework to distribute Scheme programs over network computing resources and its application to computational number theory. Expected to graduate in the fall of 2014.
- Yunqian Wang is developing a user-friendly search engine in support of the Quasarchive project, which provides professional astronomers with an advanced, interactive catalog of quasi-stellar objects. Expected to graduate in the spring of 2015.